Friday, June 4, 2010

FRONTIER LEAGUE BASEBALL HAPPY TO SEE CORN GROWER SUPPORT

Bill LeeThe Commissioner of the Frontier League, Independent Professional Baseball, is Bill Lee. Here's Bill making some opening remarks prior to the first home game of the Normal CornBelters in the Corn Crib. I spoke to him about this new franchise and what he thinks about the support of Illinois Corn Growers.

Bill says it's a wonderful thing because it's a "field of dreams." He hopes the CornBelters are very successful. You can listen to my interview with Jim here (mp3).

I thought I'd also include a new video about the opening home game in the Corn Crib that was produced by the Illinois Corn Growers summer interns. I think they did a great job. How about you?



Normal CornBelters Corn Crib Opener Photo Album

Chuck Zimmerman Posted by Chuck Zimmerman
AgWired

No comments:

Post a Comment